Thursday, July 28, 2011

Checking in so I don't forget!

Things I don't want to forget


The sound of my babies laughing together when I'm not even in the room with them.
Wyatt learning to pull his pants up by himself and being proud as a peacock about it
Wade jumping off the side of the pool at the Suit's at 8 months old!
Wyatt floating on his back, swimming, go under without holding his nose
How hot it is here in Indiana this summer- feels like a Tennessee summer without all the lush green scenery though
Wyatt is developing a little corny sense of humor that I LOVE!
They are so sweet to one another! I can only pray that they will be side by side forever!

1 comment:

JoEllen said...

I miss you and your little family. Must. See. New. Pictures!

I love having "brothers." They are the best of friends sometimes and the worst of enemies the rest of the time. But I wouldn't have it any other way.